Sarah, Nate and Vanessa at the VIP reception for Roger's event at the Contemporary Jewish Museum.
Roger's exhibit 'Jews on Vinyl' at the Contemporary Museum
Roger's exhibit: detail
Justin in the Longwillow's radical yellow 1973 Corolla. It might be a '71. Not sure but I do know it RULES.
Gio is CNE and Lynn's 5 year old son. Heavenly.
CNE ponders all the goodness that is Tsunami - Asian Tapas, Sushi and Divine Cocktails.
Rebecca and Justin Longwillow. Rebecca's smokin' hot hairdo .
Lynn makes a culinary dream come true by bringing me to Tommy's Joint for Brisket! Long ago I saw it on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on the Food Network.
Sarah has her hands full at Nate's 40th Birthday party - Georgia 27 months, Hank 11 months.
Jeremy and Sara recently moved to Palo Alto after 15 years in Cambridge, Mass. Their son, Eytan, will be 2 in June. He calls me 'Carrot'. To die for.
2 comments:
Aw, fun!!! PS - Karms - I make a mean brisket. I'm cooking it up for you next time we see each other. xoxox m
very cute haircut!
Post a Comment