Last week Ben and I attended night one of Lebowski Fest Los Angeles 2009. The fest featured lots of people dressed as The Dude, plenty of Walter Sobchaks, a screening of the movie and of course, the white russians were flowing. It was so much fun to be around people who love the underappreciated cult classic like I do. We did not attend night two, which was the bowling party and costume contest. However, our costumes did make onto a couple of LA websites.
http://la.mycapture.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?image=23509254&event=748853&CategoryID=34141
click and scroll down for a very good photo of ben as The Big Lebowski and me as Brandt
(could not get hyper link to work! - it's worth a cut and paste in your browser)
http://www.la2day.com/nightlife/la2day_at_lebowski_fest_09
and now for a few photos of Dudes
Duder
El Duderino (if you're not into the whole brevity thing)
This Dude brought his Lady Friend (do not call her his Special Lady)
2 comments:
you guys are special.
Too funny. Carl and I watched it today!
Post a Comment